The Managua Reproduction Unit is part of the international UR group, and UR Managua is the second Latin American clinic that has the privilege of being part of this group.
The UR group has over 30 years of experience in infertility treatment. The success of the UR group is based on a working model that combines training, research and quality, with success rates that are way above the international standards. The UR Group currently has 10 reproduction units throughout Spain, in major cities such as Alicante, Madrid, Valencia, Malaga and Murcia, along with 4 clinics in Latin America and the Mediterranean.
To guarantee the success of the treatments at UR Managua we follow the same care model as our European clinics, by using the same protocols, treatments and technology. At UR Managua our key mainstays in caring are warmth and personalized treatment, which lets us give couples and future parents counseling, diagnosis and appropriate treatment to achieve a healthy pregnancy.
We are a private institution committed to provide future parents with counseling, diagnosis and personalized treatment. The UR Managua is part of the International Group UR, with more than 30 years of experience in assisted reproduction. We fulfill the wish to form families through medical excellence, scientific rigor and human warmth. We use European technology, including andrology, embryology and genetics laboratories. Our philosophy is the multidisciplinary approach focusing on couples.
We intend to become a referent in assisted reproduction in Nicaragua and Central America, offering quality during the processes and results, comparable to international standards; in addition to promoting scientific research, continuous medical training to other professionals in the country and to collaborate with the education of our patients.
Why UR Managua?
- Up to 90% effectiveness in treatments. Our experience and the quality of our team and our technology make us cutting-edge in both processes and results.
- We perform a multidisciplinary approach in our clinic, incorporating health professionals in the areas of andrology, embryology, urology, nutrition and psychology.
- The certification of the Reproduction Unit, as a center specializing in Reproductive Medicine, accredited by the Ministry of Health, ensures compliance with the national standards of patient care, as well as the quality control of processes, the quality of professionals and teams of UR Managua.
- The excellent facilities of the UR Managua guarantee an integral, personalized, private medical attention that respects the privacy and confidentiality of the couples, within a health complex designed to obtain a high index of satisfaction in the people attended.
- Our specialists has received professional and specialized training in Nicaragua, Spain, the United States and Mexico, making it possible to apply avant-garde diagnostic means and treatments, following national and international protocols in the management of infertile couples.
- The continuous education of our work team, participating in seminars, symposiums, conferences and congresses, allows us to focus our efforts and dedication on the couple to obtain satisfactory and tangible results.